Online Reading for Graded K-5
Your child has been registered with Reading Eggs and Reading Eggspress, the online program designed to motivate and excite your child about reading. This means your child can now use Reading Eggs and Reading Eggspress at home – your child will be able to practice what they have learned in class, and you will be able to view your child’s progress.
If you would like your child to use Reading Eggs at home, simply follow these steps below:
1. Go to www.readingeggs.com
2. Enter your child’s login information found in your child’s agenda mates in the Member’s Login.
If your child logs in out of school hours, you will need to select one of the following options:
- Sign up for a parent account on Reading Eggs.
- This allows you to monitor your child’s progress and achievements.
- Link my child’s to my existing Reading Eggs account
- This means that your child’s school account will be attached to parent dashboard.
- Skip this step
- Simple click on this option if you want your child to commence the school subscription at home.
If you have any questions, please free to talk to your child’s classroom teacher.